Crutches 4 Kids, a non-profit dedicated to providing crutches for children in need around the world, is looking for a bright and energetic part-time Program Assistant/Officer to support the growth of our programs. The position is dynamic and perfect for someone who thrives in entrepreunral and start-up environments. There is lots of room for growth and added responsibilities depending on the candidate's skills and performance level.
Position: Program Assistant/Officer
Start Date & Hours: February 3rd, 15 hours a week
Duration: Permanent (minimum 1 year)
Salary: $15-20 an hour depending on experience
Location: New York City
Job Description: Crutches 4 Kids seeks a dynamic Program Assistant/Program Officer to work on program development, fundraising, community outreach, research and administrative projects. Specific duties will depend on applicant's skills and background.
- Excellent writing, communication, and research skills.
- 5 years working experience and/or Masters strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.
- Experience working at a non-profit organization.
- Fundraising and event planning experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Results oriented.
- A passion for helping others.
- Ability to work from a home office but easily available for meetings in NYC, LI, NY, NJ, CT (metropolitan area).
How to apply: To apply or learn more about the position please email your resume and cover letter to Melody Woolford at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
(Please note, that due to the overwhelming response rate, we will only respond to candidates who are being considered for the position. Thank you in advance for your understanding.)