UPDATE AS OF JUNE 21ST - THE PROGRAM ASSISTANT POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. Thanks to everyone who took the time to apply.
Crutches 4 Kids is looking for a bright and energetic part-time Program Assistant (PA) to support the growth of our programs. The position is dynamic and perfect for someone who thrives in entrepreunral and start-up environments. There is lots of room for growth and added responsibilities depending on the candidate's skills and performance level.
Position: Program Assistant (Intern)
Start Date & Hours: ASAP, 10-15 hours a week
Duration: 3-12 months
Salary: Negotiable (hourly)
Location: Anywhere (but preference to interns based in NYC)
Job Description: Crutches 4 Kids seeks a dynamic Program Assistant (PA) to work on program development, fundraising, community outreach, research and administrative projects. Specific duties will depend on applicant’s skills and background.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A passion for helping others.
- Experience working at a non-profit organization preferred but not required.
- Fundraising and event planning experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Results oriented.